Yearly post? Sure, why not. Here’s a list of my mostly random thoughts about anime this year.
- Most loathed show of the year – Danganropa
- Worst anime that was supposed to save anime – Kyoukai no Kanata, very close runner up, Kill la Kill
- Most over-hyped supposedly edgy show that every fan loved except me – Shingeki no Kyojin
- Biggest disappointment – Anything that aired by KyoAni
- Best show about nothing – Teekyuu (It’s not even about tennis, although the national tournament arc had me in stiches)
- Best guilty pleasure – Tie between Noucome and Love Lab
- Best thighs – Aiura
- Best recommendation from a friend – Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
- Best bunny rabbit – Koto from Kyousougiga (Also wins best casting with Aya Hisakawa, just because I said so.)
- Best Kugimiya Rie role – Koto from Kyousougiga (Quite possibly my favorite performance of hers, with Nene from Potemayo coming in very close.)
- Best Soundtrack – Kyousougiga
- Anime of the year – Kyousougiga
See you next year!